One of the blogs I follow, Joyful Abode, posts a chore list every Tuesday and aims to knock 20 things off by the end of the day. I have to say I really like this idea- get a lot done and be held accountable by the wonderful world of the internet!
So here’s my 20 Chore Tuesday list:
- Run keys to Hubby (Little Man decided that the perfect place for Daddy’s work keys was inside his shoe, in the refrigerator of the play kitchen. CLEARLY, this is the only place for keys.)
- Call Pinnacle Aviation and figure out what’s up with my stage check. The computer messed up and deleted my schedule, then put someone else in my slot. Anyways, it’s fixed now (yay!)
- Finish a large cup of coffee (this may not seem critical, but considering Little Man woke up at 5 am this morning, the rest of this list depends on it.)
- Cash two checks
- Pay our car insurance bill
- Run to the Commissary for rice vinegar, dishwasher soap, noodles, and some other things.
- Do two practice tests for my Instrument Written Exam.
- Fold and put away the clean clothes in our bedroom
- Clean the kitty box
- Vacuum the laundry room
- Mop the laundry room
- Spray the anthill outside our front door (again) with citronella
- Do a load of laundry
- Pay my tuition for September term. All but $350 was covered by federal financial aid!
- Wrap and mail a book I sold on Half.com, as well as a batch of expired coupons for my cousin stationed in Italy
- Make dinner
- Bake bread using this recipe from The Frugal Girl. It’s super easy and makes delicious bread! I always double the recipe, and it never lasts long.
- Pick up in the living room
- Clean off the dining room table
- Empty the trash cans upstairs and down.