It’s time for 20 Chore Tuesday again. Today’s list is a little crazier than last weeks, mostly because A) my mother, who normally lives with us, isn’t here, so I have Little Man permanently adhered to my heels and B) we had a major ant problem last week, we think because of the heat.
So here we go.
- Wipe down two kitchen cabinets (we had to pull everything out of them to deal with ants, so everything from them is sitting on the couch right now. It’s a good chance to clean them!)
- Do a load of dishes
- Clean off the back porch, since the exterminator is coming today to spray for ants outside.
- Clean dead ants out of the pantry.
- Put everything back into the pantry.
- Tidy up the kitchen counters
- Wipe down kitchen counters
- Do last Thursday’s History of Sexuality homework (I’m a little behind, yes. However, it’s not due until this Sunday, so I’m not panicking!)
- Do last Friday’s Plant Ecology homework (same deal as above- it’s not due until this Sunday!)
- Tidy up the kitchen table, buffet, and sidebar (these surfaces tend to accumulate stuff very quickly in our house)
- Do a load of laundry.
- Fold said laundry.
- Put away said laundry.
- Put away everything from the two cabinets I cleaned (like I said, it’s currently on the couch).
- Clean out the kitchen drawers
- Clean Little Man’s high chair (cover, chair, and the chair it sits on)
- Clean the stove
- Kitty box duty!
- Clean our new (curb find!) dresser
- Find some way to get the million pound dresser upstairs. Maybe I can bribe one of the neighbors?