Little Man is still young enough that my mother’s day gifts and Hubby’s father’s day gifts are picked out by us. That being said, I don’t think it’s unreasonable for me to ask for:
- A thimble. I’m all for repairing instead of replacing, but without a thimble it hurts! I would like a metal one, as a plastic one will get stepped on.
- A clean sink. I do two or three loads of dishes a day. Today, please do them for me.
- All the clothes in the house folded and put away. I like doing laundry, but I hate folding and putting away. Hey, today’s supposed to be my day to relax, right?
- The T.V. off all day. Living in a house with Hubby and his brother means the T.V. is on as soon as they’re in the door, usually with a video game loading. I want to not hear “pewpewpewpewBOOMpewpewpew” all day long. Silence will do nicely.
- Clean kitchen counters. This does not involve shoving everything into a drawer and pretending it doesn’t exist, but rather PICKING UP and PUTTING AWAY all the crap that accumulates on the counter. Very little of this is mine, and I’m about to just throw it all out.
That’s it. My list of
demands requests isn’t that long, and is in no way unreasonable. So please, Hubby and Little Man?